Oxford Biolabs® Molecular Dietary Supplement IMMUNE+ is a holistically formulated and innovative supplement that supports the immune system. Its powerful patent-pending formula is based on natural and science-backed ingredients and will help you cope better with the challenges confronting you throughout the year. Three vegan capsules taken over the course of the day will supply you with important vitamins and minerals as well as valuable plant and yeast extracts that have immune system-supporting activities.
With ElderCraft® European black elderberry extract (equivalent to 30g of elderberries in one serving) and yeast β-glucans
Contains zinc, vitamins C, D and B12, which contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system
No artificial colours or preservatives
Suitable for vegans
Developed in Oxford, UK, manufactured in Germany
You save: $-70.95
NUTRITIONAL SUPPORT OF THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
The immune response may be diminished by an inadequate supply of certain micronutrients. Such an issue may be even more pronounced during stressful and demanding situations. The resulting increased demand for micronutrients together with a potentially impaired process of resorption can add to the problem. IMMUNE+ helps all to benefit from a proper supply of important micronutrients, which is critical for a proper functioning immune system.
WITH THE POWER OF EUROPEAN BLACK ELDERBERRIES
IMMUNE+ is based on a concentrated dose of European black elderberry extract. The ElderCraft® extract is made from Austrian-grown black elderberries using a unique, mild, solvent-free ultra-filtration process. The procedure preserves the active blend of natural fruit anthocyanins, polysaccharides and berry micronutrients that are essential for its immune system-supporting properties. The extract in one serving is equivalent to 30 grams of black elderberries. Together with yeast β-glucans, it enables the immune system to function at its full potential. The immune-supporting minerals and vitamins: zinc, vitamins C, D, B12, and folic acid add to the strength of IMMUNE+. The formulation is completed by β-carotene, a precursor of vitamin A, and the brown algae Ascophyllum nodosum, a source of iodine.
Oxford Biolabs® Molecular Dietary Supplement IMMUNE+ works holistically and contains only natural, high-quality ingredients.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Support of the immune system by the supply of necessary micronutrients.
- Supply of natural antioxidants and immune system stimulating extracts.
- Naturally-based ingredients.
- No side-effects.
WHAT SHOULD I NOT EXPECT?
- A total immunity against all infections.
- An immediate medication-like effect.
HOW IT WORKS
With its outstanding patent-pending formulation IMMUNE+ has an immune system fortifying effect. The roles of the ingredients are described here:
- ElderCraft® European black elderberry extract. Black elderberries have a long tradition of consumption, which is not least because of their health-promoting properties. Rich in flavonoids, black elderberries have been shown in scientific studies to support upper respiratory tract comfort as well as the immune system.
- Yeast β-(1,3),(1,6)-D-glucans. β-(1,3),(1,6)-D-glucans from yeast cell walls or other similar fungal cell walls are recognized by receptors of the innate immune system. In the medical literature, β-D-glucans are considered potent modulators of the innate immune system.
- Ascophyllum nodosum. The brown algae Ascophyllum nodosum is a source of iodine. Iodine, in addition to being part of the thyroid hormones, is also part of a recently discovered mucosal defense system in the airways.
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C as a strong and widely present antioxidant contributes to immune function by enhancing the different cellular functions of the innate and adaptive immune systems.
- Zinc. Zinc is well known to be important for a fully functioning immune system.
- Vitamin D. Vitamin D has been long credited with supporting immune health. Its active form, 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3, has been shown to target several different immune cell types like lymphocytes and macrophages, thereby affecting the innate and the adaptive immune system. Immune cells are not only the target of vitamin D3's active form they also can themselves convert inactive vitamin D3 into its active form. Vitamin D is an important mediator of immune homeostasis.
- Vitamin B12 / folic acid. Folic acid and vitamin B12 due to their important role in basic cellular functions play a crucial role in the healthy balance of the immune system.
- β-Carotene. β-Carotene, in addition to its function as an antioxidant, is a precursor of vitamin A. Vitamin A is an anti-inflammatory vitamin which plays an important role in developing and enhancing the immune function and has regulatory roles in cellular and in humoral immune processes.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product is a dietary supplement containing nutrients to support the immune system. Contains zinc, vitamins C, D, B12 and folic acid which contribute to a normal function of the immune system. Results may vary and are subject to your individual metabolism.
ElderCraft® is a registered trademark, exclusively licensed to IPRONA AG/SPA.
Oxford Biolabs Videos
SHIPPING COST & DETAILS
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ADDRESSES
To ship to more than one address, please place a separate order for each shipping address.
If you have questions about your order, you may email your inquiry to email@example.com, use our Live Chat or call us on:
UK: +44 800 808 52 51
USA: +1 702 728 3097
Canada: +1 (855) 586-3440
Germany: +49 32 211 001656
Switzerland: +41 445802205
Ukraine: +38 032 253 0108
Russia: +7 499 609 14 75
Customer Service hours: Monday - Friday 7 AM - 5 PM (BST); 8 AM - 6 PM (CET); 3 AM - 1 PM (EST); 12 AM - 10 PM (PST)
VAT, IMPORT TAXES AND CUSTOMS FEES
Our prices include VAT. Please note that customers are solely responsible for any import taxes, customs duties, sales taxes and any other levies that may be assessed in your delivery country as well as limitations or free clearance thresholds (e.g. Norway, Switzerland, Israel, Australia, New Zealand etc.)
DID BREXIT AFFECT OUR DELIVERIES?
No, our shipping mechanism remains the same where UK based deliveries are handled by our UK warehouse. Orders to the US, Canada and Mexico are handled by our US warehouse. Other orders within and outside the EU are covered by our German warehouse.
Overseas customers are responsible for making sure that they are allowed to import our products. If customs in your country returns your order to us for any reason, we will refund to your credit card account the total of your purchase minus twice your shipping charge (because we must pay our carrier the same shipping charge to return the order to us), plus any other charges incurred, such as quarantine or warehousing fees assessed by customs in your country. For any questions please visit our Knowledge Base reach out to our Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE OXFORD BIOLABS® MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
OXFORD BIOLABS' regular 60-day money-back guarantee is available to all international customers. If you decide to return an order for any reason, or if your order will be returned back after unsuccessful delivery, your credit card account will be fully credited for the amount of the purchase (excluding shipping cost per your shipping zone and handling fee of EUR 5.50).
Email email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization. Return the bottle(s) with the unused contents to:
Oxford Biolabs Ltd.
Unit 8 Wates Way
Oxfordshire OX16 3TS, UK
Oxford Biolabs USA LLC
℅ Specialty Fulfillment Center Inc
224 Carnation Dr
Nampa, ID 83687
International (All others)
dataform dialogservices GmbH
c/o Tor A301 “Oxford Biolabs Ltd”
Feuchtwanger Str. 7 90574
- Who is Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ suitable for?
Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ is suitable for adults aged 18 and over.
IMMUNE+ should not be taken by anybody with a known incompatibility to one of the ingredients and by patients with autoimmune diseases (e.g. multiple sclerosis (MS), lupus (systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE), or rheumatoid arthritis (RA)), and patients that take immunosuppressive medication. Everyone with a medical condition should consult their physician before taking IMMUNE+.
- How should I take this supplement?
- Take 3 capsules daily with food and water: in the morning, at noon and in the evening. It is important to keep the active ingredients at a constant level to maintain the normal function of the immune system.* Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It is important to have a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- When should I take Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+?
- We recommend taking Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ when you want to support your immune function, especially during times of stress, or other conditions that make you require an increased intake of immune system-supporting micronutrients.*
- Does Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ contain any major food allergens?
- According to EU regulation 1169/2011, the most frequent triggers of allergies and food intolerances are gluten, crustacean shellfish, eggs, fish, peanuts, soya beans, milk, nuts, celery, mustard, sesame seeds, sulphur dioxide and sulphites, lupines and molluscs. Additionally, traces of major allergens may not be excluded due to the fact that the equipment used for encapsulation at our manufacturing plant is also used for the production of other products, which may contain traces of major allergens. Should you experience any allergic reactions and/or side effects, stop taking the supplements of the Oxford Biolabs® Molecular Dietary Supplement IMMUNE+ and consult a doctor or healthcare professional for further guidance.
- Can Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ be taken with prescription drugs?
- Before taking any dietary supplement and prescription drug simultaneously, a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional should be consulted.
- Is Oxford Biolabs® IMMUNE+ suitable for vegetarians??
- Yes, it is suitable both for vegetarians and vegans.
- What else can I do to support the immune system?
- In addition to following general hygiene recommendations, make sure you
- - have a healthy and varied diet, rich in vegetables and fruits,
- - drink sufficiently,
- - exercise regularly,
- - sustain a healthy weight,
- - don’t smoke,
- - get adequate and regular sleep, and
- - avoid stress.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This product is a dietary supplement containing nutrients to support the immune system. Contains zinc, vitamins C, D, B12 and folic acid which contribute to a normal function of the immune system. Results may vary and are subject to your individual metabolism..
ElderCraft® is a registered trademark, exclusively licensed to IPRONA AG/SPA.