TRX2® Advanced Care Protective Shampoo is designed specifically to repair and protect stressed and dyed hair. This TRX2® Advanced Care Shampoo features extracts from rice and from black oat. Its formulation is developed to improve the surface of damaged hair, decrease further degradation of hair proteins and reduce lipid oxidation. This and the action of hydrolyzed rice protein, biotin and panthenol will strengthen the hair and make it more glossy. It ensures volume and improved colour protection.
- Protects colour of dyed hair
- Improves structure of damaged and stressed hair
- Makes your hair more volumized and glossy
- Is suitable for all skin and hair types
- Doesn’t leave hair feeling stiff or frizzy
- SLS/SLES-free, Silicone-free, Paraben-free
- Features natural plant extracts
- Dermatologically tested
- Not tested on animals
- Manufactured in Germany
You save: $-26.95
TRX2® Advanced Care Protective Shampoo owns a formulation based on naturally-based ingredients which provide the hair with natural colour gloss and combat the oxidative damage. TRX2® Advanced Care Protective Shampoo with natural extract from rice seeds helps strengthen the hair shaft and protects the scalp from moisture loss.
Rice Seed Protein and Rice Extract provide amino acids, peptides and polysaccharides that inhibit polymer accumulation (build-up), increase tear strength of the hair, and decrease protein degradation, thereby protecting the keratin of the hair and keeping the hair glossy. Together with phytic acid, a potent antioxidant that keeps UV light-induced peroxides at a low level, they protect natural and dyed hair colours and the structural integrity of the hair from environmental and chemical stress.
Black Oat Seed Extract - has a very good hydrating and hair repair effects: it improves the hair structure, prevents split ends, improves hair gloss and bounce back.
Panthenol - or provitamin B5 is a strong humectant that attaches to the cuticle of the hair and thereby hydrats it. Especially thin hair will appear stronger when hydrated.
Hydrolysed Soy and Rice Proteins - are natural volumisers that give weightless volume and eliminate the stiff or frizzy feeling of the hair.
Oxford Biolabs Videos
SHIPPING COST & DETAILS
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ADDRESSES
To ship to more than one address, please place a separate order for each shipping address.
If you have questions about your order, you may email your inquiry to email@example.com, use our Live Chat or call us on:
+44 800 808 5251 (UK & International)
+1 702 728 3097 (USA)
Customer service hours are 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Europe/London, GMT +1), Monday through Friday
Overseas customers are responsible for making sure that they are allowed to import our products. If customs in your country returns your order to us for any reason, we will refund to your credit card account the total of your purchase minus twice your shipping charge (because we must pay our carrier the same shipping charge to return the order to us), plus any other charges incurred, such as quarantine or warehousing fees assessed by customs in your country. For any questions please visit our Knowledge Base reach out to our Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE OXFORD BIOLABS® MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
OXFORD BIOLABS' regular 60-day money-back guarantee is available to all international customers. If you decide to return an order for any reason, your credit card account will be fully credited for the amount of the purchase (excluding shipping - see details under Shipping Restrictions).
Email email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization. Return the bottle(s) with the unused contents to:
Oxford Biolabs Ltd.
℅ PickPackDespatch Ltd
Unit 5, Mead Park
Thorpe Mead, Banbury OX16 4RY
Oxford Biolabs USA LLC
℅ Specialty Fulfillment Center Inc
3 - 17th Avenue South
Nampa, ID 83651
International (All others)
Oxford Biolabs Ltd.
℅ Mailcom AG
- How often should I use TRX2® Advanced Care Protective Shampoo?
- We recommend that you use TRX2® Advanced Care Protective Shampoo every time you wash your hair. For best results, use alongside other products from the TRX2® line.
- Can I use TRX2® Protective Shampoo instead of TRX2® Molecular Food Supplement for Hair and expect the same result?
- No, TRX2® Advanced Care Protective Shampoo is just a complementary product, designed to strengthen the effect of the existing active products from the TRX2® line.
- Does TRX2® Advanced Care Protective Shampoo have a heavy fragrance?
- In TRX2® Advanced Care Protective Shampoo we don’t use any synthetic fragrance. It has a mild, natural floral smell from natural essential oils.
- What type of hair is TRX2® Advanced Care Protective Shampoo intended for?
- TRX2® Advanced Care Protective Shampoo has been designed for all hair types, especially suitable for dyed and/or bleached hair, stressed hair and any type of hair that suffers from oxidative damage. It has very good nourishing and moisturising effects.
- Can I use TRX2® Advanced Care Protective Shampoo only, not using TRX2® Advanced Care Bio-Active Conditioner?
- Yes. However, to ensure the best receptive environment for the active products, it is recommended that shampoo is followed by TRX2® Advanced Care Bio-Active Conditioner.
- Does TRX2® Advanced Care Protective Shampoo contain parabens?
- Our entire topical product range is dermatologically tested, and free of parabens and silicones, synthetic fragrance and dyes. It does not contain harmful ingredients that can be irritating to the skin or scalp.
- Can I regularly switch from TRX2® Advanced Care Protective Shampoo to TRX2® Advanced Care Volumising Shampoo or TRX2® Advanced Care Stimulating Shampoo?
- Yes, you can have all three shampoos in rotation and apply depending on results you wish to achieve based on your hair type and style.